my moment of folly. but its cool folly.
I will not puke on my rods tonight. says:
yo u did the bible study already?
I will not puke on my rods tonight. says:
btw xudes and i are gonna get drunk tonight
I will not puke on my rods tonight. says:
shiok
yeshye - cos i want it all, or nothing at all. says:
erm....
yeshye - cos i want it all, or nothing at all. says:
ok..
yeshye - cos i want it all, or nothing at all. says:
you first and second question somehow didnt link.
yeshye - cos i want it all, or nothing at all. says:
haha
yeshye - cos i want it all, or nothing at all. says:
but no i have not done it
I will not puke on my rods tonight. says:
wahhahaa
I will not puke on my rods tonight. says:
oh yah
I will not puke on my rods tonight. says:
yah i'm doing it now
I will not puke on my rods tonight. says:
wahhaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home